The Board of Trustees are delighted to announce that the masjid will be open for Jummah prayers from Friday 12 March 2021. This is conditional upon all mussallis following the safety guidelines:
- Unfortunately due to social distancing, spaces are limited to 200 for brothers. Only those with reservations will be allowed entry. The number for sisters is 30.
- You MUST wear your face mask at entry and exit and at all times in the masjid. If you do not have one, you may be refused entry.
- You MUST bring your own prayer mat
- You MUST have a plastic bag to put your shoes in and keep them next to you. Shoe racks are sealed.
- You MUST NOT congregate inside or outside the Masjid
- There are NO Wudhu or bathroom facilities.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed.
We ask for your complete cooperation in these difficult times. Insha’Allah, we should get back to normal in the not too distant future.
Reservation can be made from Tuesday morning at
You will be allowed to book for one other member of your family.
Jazak’Allah Khair for your understanding