- Sisters are also welcome to attend the prayers, including isha and taraweh.
- Maintain social distancing – on entry and exit.
- Wear a face mask.
- Bring your own prayer mat.
- Bring your bag to place your shoes. Shoe racks are sealed and not to be used.
- For Iftar – bring your own dates. A bottle of water will be provided to each individual. Please do not hand out or bring dates for the congregation.
- Food container per attendee will be handed out at exit after Magrib Salah (do not congregate outside).
- Mosque will be closed thereafter. It will reopen 15 minutes before isha.
- Limited bathroom facilities will be available for Taraweh ONLY. Please do wudhu at home
- Please leave quietly and do not congregate outside after prayers.
Isha Salaah & Taraweeh’s is by reservation only.
A maximum number of 2 is allowed per booking and can be booked for 2 days in advance. Please go to www.prayerslots.co.uk to reserve your place for Isha Salaah. Please note:
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed inside the mosque (isha and taraweh)
- Doors will be closed when capacity is reached.
- Those wishing to pray Isha salaah only – mussallis will be requested to use the side extension hall and exit using the door and alleyway straight ahead.
- For those wishing to pray Isha and 8 Rakats – mussallis are requested to use the rear two halls and exit using the side alleyway
- For those praying Isha and the 20 Rakats are requested to pray in the front area of the mosque and use all exits on leaving. The masjid will close 15-20 minutes thereafter.
Thank you for your understanding.
Board of Trustees,
Kingston Muslim Association.