Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
Eid ul-Fitr this year is expected to fall on either Friday 21st April or Saturday 22nd April. Confirmation of which day Eid will be celebrated will be posted here on Thursday 20th April.
If Eid falls on Friday, there will be 2 Eid prayer jamats:
– 06:30am at Kingston Mosque &
– 10:45am at Kings meadow Stadium.
Additionally, if Eid is on Friday 21st April, there will be 2 Jumma prayer jamats:
- 1:30pm Kingsmeadow stadium
- 2pm Kingston Mosque
If Eid falls on Saturday, we will hold five Eid jamats all at Kingston Mosque. The time of each jamat is as follows:
In the event of inclement weather on Friday 21st April, we will switch the Eid prayer schedule to the backup plan of 5 jamats at Kingston Mosque as shown above for the Saturday eventuality.
- irrespective of which schedule we follow, each jamat will start promptly as listed. Please arrive in plenty of time bearing in mind traffic conditions and parking restrictions.
- For Kingsmeadow Stadium, please bring your own prayer mats and folding chair/ stool if needed.
Stay tuned for updates and final arrangements on Thursday 20th April.