As you are all aware the Masjid is now open for congregational prayers with certain strict guidelines. We would respectfully ask you to follow these in order to protect yourself, your fellow worshipper and your Mosque.
Children under 12 and those with underlying health conditions (flu symptoms or a runny nose etc) should not come to the Masjid. They will be turned away.
At the entrance, you will be requested to produce the following:
1. Your email confirmation on the phone. To obtain it, please click the following link: CLICK HERE and follow the steps.
2. Face Mask – which must always be worn in the Masjid
3. Prayer Mat for your use
4. Plastic Shoe bag which must be placed next to you while praying
DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Place your prayer mat on the red marker
- Ensure there is social distancing of ONE metre plus
- After Jummah Salah is concluded, please leave quickly and quietly from your nearest exit in an orderly manner – Line by Line
- No Sunnah or Naafil payers to be done
- Please do not congregate outside and allow the mussallis who are waiting to enter for their prayer slot.
- Watch the demonstrational video: https://youtu.be/8d8Tkcfkmy8
THERE ARE NO WHUDU OR BATHROOM FACILITIES.
DO NOT PLACE YOUR SHOES IN THE SHOE RACKS
QURANS AND READING MATERIALS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FROM THE BOOKSHELVES
1ST – Doors open at 12.50pm. Khutbah prompt at 1.10 pm
2nd – Doors open at 1.30pm. Khutbah at 1.40pm
3rd – Doors open at 2.00pm. Khutbah at 2.10pm