With the Grace of Allah SWT, we pray that you and your families have been keeping safe and well Insha’Allah.
In accordance with the latest Government advice and recommendations from various Muslim councils, Kingston Mosque will be re-opening on Saturday 4th July 2020 at 4.00am for Fajr.
The Masjid will be open during normal Salah times for a period of 15 minutes before prayer and close immediately after Salah.
To attend the masjid you should adhere to the following guidelines:
Who Should or Can Attend
- Those aged over 12 years.
- Those with NO flu-like symptoms and NO underlying health conditions.
- Those who have travelled abroad and have completed their quarantined period.
Preparations you MUST do before coming to the Mosque
- Perform wudhu at home (all bathroom facilities will remain shut).
- Pray the Sunnah and Nafil prayers at home.
- Bring your own prayer mat and pray in the area marked. PLEASE do not move the markers.
- Wear a mask at all times in the mosque except whilst praying (unless directed otherwise).
- Bring a carrier bag to carry your shoes into the prayer area and place it beside you.
Attending the Mosque
- Observe to one-way system.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- Observe the 1-metre social distancing rule when entering the mosque.
- Please use your own tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of these in the bins placed around the masjid.
- Leave immediately after the fardh / obligatory prayer.
Leaving the Mosque
- Follow exit signs or as directed by the volunteers.
- Please DO NOT congregate outside the mosque.
- If any member of the public does not adhere to these rules they will not be allowed access to the masjid and they will be asked politely to leave.
We would like to thank the community for supporting us during this difficult time.
KMA Board of Trustees and Management Committee.